Sunday 22 January 2012

Starting a new week with new attitude and new resolve!!!!

The past week has been crazy cold.... -48 with windchill!!! So there were a few hiccups this week with cars that didn't start, trucks that wouldn't move but I did manage to get out once for a 3km run. It was a good run, I need more of them.... But I just couldn't make it work this week.

The excuses are done, I just have to get out more. The thing is that I love it when I am out. I am happier for the entire day if I do get out. So I just have to do it. It is that simple, one foot in front of the other and just go. 

So I know I have said this before but I am saying again. This week I am running every other day, starting on Monday. I will be doing sit ups and light weights in the off days. I have to get my butt in gear for this run and I have to start now or I am going to miss my deadline. So join me in my new resolve this week and get out to the gym even if you are super tired. 

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment