Friday 6 January 2012

Run Run Run

Well last night was not much better for sleep. My gal was up at 12:30, 3:30, and 5:00. The shocking thing was that I was able to get to sleep on the first two occasions. At 5 it wasn't working out so around 5:30 I decided I might as well get out for my run. What the heck I was up already. So I dragged my butt out and off I went. My run was slow and steady. Right now I am just trying to get my lungs and legs use to running. I managed to run 10 laps without stopping. That is about 2 km. I walked before and after so all and all it was a good start. Slow and steady is my approach. When you think I have to run 22 km in May 2k seems pretty small but if I go to hard at the start it will be too discouraging. Anyway, it was good to push through the tired, blurry eyes and get out. Only got out for two runs this week, we will see if we can get out on the weekend once and hope for better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment