Tuesday 3 January 2012

My first run and the rude man....

Well my little miss kept me up last night at 3 and 5, but I was still focused on getting out for my run. In the end I only had a half hour once I got there, but I figured it was still worth the effort. It was slow going but I was happy to get moving. Anyway at the end of my run I was putting on my jacket and the only other person on the track (60ish year old man) said to me, "your leaving already".  I couldn't believe it, I just looked at him a little shocked and said "well my babies need to me at home". Really! I was a little put out. I mean I was happy after my night just to get to the gym. Anyway I would love for that man to come over and deal with my little ones all night and then see how much pep he has in the morning. Some people!!!! Anyway day one down many more to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment