Tuesday 17 January 2012

Finally Getting Sleep

So after putting my foot down about breast feeding my gal at night, I finally feel like I am on the road to recovery. It was a hard weekend for sleep because she wasn't on board with the "New Plan" but I figure I need to change things so we can all get some sleep.

So it seems to have worked. After one night of a not so happy gal, she has gone from waking me up 4 times a night to only having a little peep at 4am and then going back to sleep until 6:30. I don't think my hubby and I have had this much sleep in a long time. It was lovely:)

So he got up and took her downstairs and I went out in the very cold -35 weather to run. It was fantastic. I managed to run for 15 laps again, that is 3km. I told myself that I would get to 5km by the end of the month.

That is going to really push me to get there but even if I can do it once by the end of the month I will be happy and I would have reached my goal. So now that I am getting sleep (hoping this lasts) I have no more excuses. I just have to do it. Just put on put in front of the other. I am all out of excuses, it is time to put myself on the schedule and lose this baby weight:) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment